Poem: “She is crying for help.”

She is crying for help..

Am I the only one hearing her?

I looked at her wrist, and realized that she fell in love with the razor.

Horizontal lines.. Stretching…

I can see the pain in her eyes..

A battle.. She is losing..

She is crying for help,

But no sound..

If you look closely, you can see she is about to drown..

In her depression..

In her anxiety…

Someone needs to rescue her,

Unfortunately it can’t be me…

Because I am drowning too, which is hard to believe.

Her tears are like acids, she can’t let them flow.

Her words are like bullets, she has to keep her mouth close.

Everything she touches dies,

Having her wonder, how the hell she still has a life.

She is crying for help, but nobody knows.

Advertisements

22 Comments Add yours

1. Ami says:

Very powerful!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you Ami ☺☺ I appreciate it

Liked by 1 person

2. Very powerful and provocative.

Liked by 1 person

3. Wow, just wow! This is so raw and powerful and amazing.

1. Thank you so much.. I appreciate it ☺☺

4. atroxler says:

Wow! This is absolutely powerful! I could feel the emotions of both the girls!

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes, it’s a thing many girls are going through rn. I just wanted to spread awareness. Thank you

5. sugisays says:

I’m… Speachless. What a powerful piece! thanks for sharing!

1. I am happy that you like it 😊😊

6. preudoh says:

It’s a nice gesture to physically help but it’s a deep gesture to emotionally help. Xoxo

1. 😊 that is so true, but morewhile we just don’t know how to help the person

7. iiamjones says:

There are a lot of people crying out for help and nobody knows. Nobody takes a minute to just ask “are you ok”. Very powerful poem!

thejonesdiary.com

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you.. Everything you said is true, that’s why I try my best to check up on people as much as possible

8. womenundefined says:

Wow this is absolutely beautiful and touching to anyone that has actually gone through this

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you and believe me, its painfully seeing persons close to me going through it

9. jessierenea says:

So sad that this is the reality for some people! Sad but true and you have a way of making people see that through your writing. ♥️ Great post !! https://jessierenea.com/27-things-ive-learned-so-far-in-my-27th-year/

1. Thank you so much Jessierenea